- Get a free screen shoot Software here
Melanin Food physical, mental and emotional condition. Perfect Melanin health.
This Page is for every human created by God but focused on the Melanin Race. Melanin is not just the pigmentation of the skin as we all believe it is something far more than that, Melanin is the human DeoxyriboNucleic Acid (DNA). Deoxyribonucleic acid.
- DNA) is a molecule that carries the genetic instructions used in the growth, development, functioning and reproduction of all known living organisms and many viruses. DNA and ribonucleic acid (RNA) are nucleic acids; alongside proteins, lipids and complex carbohydrates (polysaccharides), they are one of the four major types of macromolecules that are essential for all known forms of life. Most DNA molecules consist of two biopolymer strands coiled around each other to form a double helix. The two DNA strands are called polynucleotides since they are composed of simpler monomer units called nucleotides.
- Each nucleotide is composed of one of four nitrogen-containing nucleobases — cytosine (C), guanine (G), adenine (A), or thymine (T) — a sugar called deoxyribose, and a phosphate group. The nucleotides are joined to one another in a chain by covalent bonds between the sugar of one nucleotide and the phosphate of the next, resulting in an alternating sugar-phosphate backbone. The nitrogenous bases of the two separate polynucleotide strands are bound together, according to base pairing rules (A with T, and C with G), with hydrogen bonds to make double-stranded DNA. The total amount of related DNA base pairs on Earth is estimated at 5.0 x 1037 and weighs 50 billion tonnes.
- In comparison, the total mass of the biosphere has been estimated to be as much as 4 trillion tons of carbon (TtC)..
VITAMIN D: Melanin and Albinoid
- Signs and Symptoms of Vitamin D VIDEO
- What Are Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms VIDEO
- 10 Vitamin D Rich Foods VIDEO
- Signs of Vitamin D Deficiency VIDEO
- Vitamin D: Astonishing Health Benefits VIDEO
- Effetti della vitamina D sulla forza e massa muscolare VIDEO
- La Vitamina D, L’ Ormone che il 90% dei Medici ti impedirà di Prendere VIDEO
- I segreti della vitamina D VIDEO
- L’importanza della vitamina D VIDEO
The person has high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin production is inadequate, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both of the above. Patients with high blood sugar will typically experience polyuria (frequent urination), they will become increasingly thirsty (polydipsia) and hungry (polyphagia).
The pancreas is a glandular organ in the digestive system and endocrine system of vertebrates. In humans, it is located in the abdominal cavity behind the stomach. It is an endocrine gland producing several important hormones, including insulin, glucagon, somatostatin, and pancreatic polypeptide which circulate in the blood. The pancreas is also a digestive organ, secreting pancreatic juice containing bicarbonate to neutralize acidity of chyme moving in from the stomach, as well as digestive enzymes that assist digestion and absorption of nutrients in the small intestine. These enzymes help to further break down the carbohydrates, proteins, and lipids in the chyme. The pancreas is also known as a mixed gland. So to heal Diabetic we need to eat more Alkalin food and heal the pancreas
Dos and Donts of Diabetic patience to help you reverse your health back to nomal.
The destruction of melanocytes which results in vitiligo is unknown. it is Autoimmune disorder: Evidences strongly associate Vitiligo with autoimmune component. People with vitiligo develop antibodies that directly destroy melanocytes. Furthermore, vitiligo is often associated with other autoimmune diseases such as thyroid disorders, suggesting the existence of common mechanisms.
Hereditary: Genes that play a role in the immune response are one of the established causative factor for vitiligo. Round 30 percent of patients have a hereditary history of
Toxic radicals: Studies suggest that, melanocytes are destroyed in those people whose body accumulate many toxic radicals. This abnormal accumulation of radicals result in destruction of melanocytes.
Nutritional deficiencies: Many naturopaths believe that vitiligo may be caused by nutritional deficiencies caused by a intake of faulty diet comprising of denatured foods like white flour, white sugar and tinned products which are low in nutrients.
Other triggers: Researchers also suggest other external triggers like injury to skin, sunburn, mental distress and physical Illness as possible causes of vitiligo.
1. Say no to stress: Stress (physical or emotional) has been found to be the prime trigger of genealogical disturbances that result in and promote the growth of vitiligo. Indulge in creative pursuits to stay clear of emotional stress. Lifestyle changes to incorporate practices like meditation, yoga and other relaxation exercises is the best thing you can do arrest the growth of vitiligo.
2. Psoralea seeds: Psoralea. seeds soaked in the juice of ginger or tamarind seeds (to be replaced daily) for three days is perhaps the most time tested and best home remedy for vitiligo. Psoralea seeds essentially replicate the effect of the sun tanning and is effective in restoration of skin color. After three days of soaking, the seeds should be rubbed with hands to remove their shell and should be dried in shade before being grounded into a powder. One gram of this powder should be taken daily with fresh milk for 40 days without interruption. The ground seeds should also be applied on the affected areas.
Psorela seeds are also used as an ingredient in ultraviolet phototherapy, the most common treatment of vitiligo. Preferably, Psoralen should be used only under experts guidance as they might otherwise have some side effects.
3. Radish Seeds: Radish seeds are very valuable in treating vitiligo. Approximately 40 grams of finely pounded radish seeds should be soaked overnight in a little amount of vinegar. The paste should be applied on white patches and allowed to dry for around two hours or until it dries and comes out as scales. For even better results, a little white arsenic can also be added and allowed to soak overnight in the paste.
4. Basil leaves and lime juice: Basil leaves has vital anti-viral and anti-aging attributes which are beneficial for the skin. Basil leaves paste mixed with lime juice is also known to promote melanin production and is an effective home remedy for vitiligo. An extract of basil leaves mixed with lime juice should be applied up to thrice a day for up to 6 months for best results.
5. Red clay: Red clay found on river beds is rich in copper content which helps in re-pigmentation of the skin. The clay should be mixed in ginger juice and applied over the white spots once a day. While red clay aids in re-pigmentation, ginger juice serves to increase blood flow to the affected spots.
6. Copper treated water: Drinking water stored overnight in copper utensils is effective in promotes production of melanin by melanocytes and is effective in toning the skin of a vitiligo affected person. Copper treated water should be taken instead of normal water by sufferers of Vitiligo.
7. Turmeric: Turmeric mixed with mustard oil is also a beneficial natural home cure for vitiligo. About 500 gms of turmeric should be hammered and soaked in eight liters of water at night. The mixture should be boiled in the morning till it reduces to 1/8th the original volume. The resultant liquid should then be strained and mixed with 500 gms of mustard oil. This mixture should then be heated until only oil is left. It should be applied on white patches every morning and evening for treating vitiligo.
8. Babchi seeds: Babchi seeds combined with tamarind powder is one of the best home remedies for vitiligo. Equal amount of both the seeds should be soaked in water for three to four days. They should then be shelled and dried in the shade before being made into a paste. The resultant paste should be applied to the white patches for a week. Some skins are sensitive to babchi seeds. If the application of paste causes itching or the white spots become red this treatment should be discontinued.
9. Khellin (Aka: Ammi visnaga). Khel is a Mediterranean plant with vital attributes that make it a beneficial home remedy for Vitiligo. Extract of Khel fruit, is chemically similar to the photosensitizing psoralen which is used for PUVA phototherapy. Many researches have established that a topical application and oral intake of Khellin extract had an efficacy comparable to that of psoralen under UV light therapy. Its dosage varies depending on the case, and treatment and should be used under a dermatologist’s guidance.
10. Ginkgobiloba: Extract of ginkgo biloba given in a dose of 40mg, thrice a day has been found effective in arresting the growth of progressive vitiligo. Re-pigmentation has also been observed in some of the cases. Although promising, the results have not yet been confirmed by larger trials.
11. Goose foot: Goose foot taken as a vegetable twice daily, morning and evening is very effective for treating leucoderma. The juice of the leaves of goose foot can also be used to apply on the patches.
12. Neem: Drinking one glass of neem juice daily is very beneficial for treating leucoderma.
13. Pomegranate leaves: Take a handful of pomegranate leaves and powder them fine. Take about 8grams of this powder , twice daily, with a glass of water.
14. Neem: Drinking one glass of neem juice daily is very beneficial for treating leucoderma.
15. Turmeric: In about eight litres of water soak around 500grams of turmeric . Boil till it is reduced by half. Strain the liquid and add half a litre of mustard oil. Apply on the white patches twice a day , for at least two to three months.
16. Black gram: Powder black gram and add water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the affected areas and wash off after it dries. Do this for about four to five months for better results.
17. Ginger leaves: Take ginger leaves and powder it with poultice and apply this paste on the white patches.
18. Figs: Eat a lot of figs in the raw form , as it purifies the blood and improves its circulation. Roast the figs and powder them and add water to it , to make a paste and apply this paste on the white patches in the skin.
19. Walnuts: Eat walnuts daily for better results. Walnuts can also be powdered and add water to it and make a paste and apply it over the affected parts of the skin.
20. Indian lilac leaves: Make juice of Indian lilac leaves and drink this daily twice for better results. Since this juice has essential minerals and compounds to effectively treat this condition ,it is a very good home cure for leucoderma.
21. Leadwort: Make a paste of leadwort root and water and apply over the white patches.
Diet for Vatiligo
If vitiligo is caused by nutritional deficiency, regulation of diet becomes of prime importance. The dietary regimen should include food rich in:
XXI) Vitamin B9 and B12: As per a study conducted on a larger number of vitiligo
sufferers, it was found that 80% had a nutritional deficiency of Vitamin B9(folic acid) and vitamin B12. Cases of total repigmentation after 3 to 6 months of supplementation of these vitamins have also been recorded. Sufferers of Vitiligo may thus stand in good stead by adding food naturally rich in vitamin B9(yeast extract, liver, dried herbs, sunflower seed) and Vitamin B12 (liver, milk, cheese, beef, chicken, mutton, pork, fish, ham, whole egg. and yoghurt into their diet.
1. Copper: Copper is an vital mineral required by the body. Its benefits are immense However for a vitiligo patient; two of its properties are of vital importance –
A) Copper helps eliminate free radicals that destroy melanocytes
B) Copper helps produce melanin
A moderate intake of food rich in copper has been found to be very effective home remedy for vitiligo. Food rich in copper include liver, oysters, cocoa powder, chocolates, nuts, calamari and lobsters, dried tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seed, ground ginger, chill powder and soybean sprouts.
Caveat: Excess consumption of copper lead to diarrhea, senility, cramps, vomiting, hypertension, depression, schizophrenia and insomnia.
Foods to Avoid
- Avoid coffee
- Beverages and condiments
- Highly seasoned dishes.
1. Ingredient. 6 lemons and 300 grams of celery.
cut the celery in small cube, squeeze the lemons into it and place in a bowl with cover and place the bowl in a pot with hot water. boil with a very low heat for about two hours.
store in the fridge after it cools. take a spoon everyday 4 times daily.
- Two garlic first thing every morning with 1 litre water drank gradually.
- Brakefast. lime, lemon, kiwi, spinach, blue berries, brocole, red grapes, tumeric (helps to reliefe vital digestive enzymes from the pancreas).
Vinegar and Oil
Drink and fresh juice of chioce
2 tbsp Olive oil
JuiceLunchFresh farm Products
16 oz 2 cup chickpeas
1 Cucumber, small medium size
1 tbsp Lemon, juice fresh
2 tbsp Mint, leaves fresh
1 tbsp Oregano, fine leaves fresh
1/2 cup Pomegranates
1 Red bell pepper, small
1/2 cup Red onion
2 Tomatoes, medium size
1/4 cup Olives
1 Black pepper
1 pinch Salt
Alkaline diet (also known as the alkaline ash diet, alkaline acid diet, acid ash diet, and acid alkaline diet) describes a group of loosely related diets, It originated from theories related to osteoporosis research, however, most proponents of the diet maintain the incorrect belief that certain foods can affect the acidity (pH) of the body and can therefore be used to treat or prevent disease. Due to the lack of credible evidence supporting the claimed mechanism of this diet, eating unprocessed foods as this diet recommends may have incidental health benefits unrelated to bodily pH. These diets have been promoted by alternative medicine practitioners, with the proposal that such diets treat or prevent cancer, heart disease, and low energy levels as well as other illnesses. Human blood is regulated at pH 7.35 to 7.45. Levels above 7.45 are referred to as alkalosis and levels below 7.35 as acidosis. Both are potentially serious, and the body has acid–base homeostasis mechanisms that generally ensure this does not happen. The idea that these diets can materially affect blood pH for the purpose of treating a range of diseases though not supported by scientific research and makes incorrect assumptions about how alkaline diets function that are contrary to human physiology. Diets avoiding meat, poultry, cheese, and grains can be used in order to make the urine more alkaline (higher pH). However, difficulties in effectively predicting the effects of this diet have led to medications, rather than diet modification, as the preferred method of changing urine pH. The “acid-ash” hypothesis was once considered a risk factor for osteoporosis.
FACTS OF LIFE
The main reason we fall sick as Human is because of all the acid we fill ourselves with, which thereby creates Mucus in our body that becomes the catalyst, a substance that increases the rate of chemical reaction without itself undergoing any permanent chemical change. for viruses that proceeds to become diseases that makes us sick. below are some food we should avoid totally and completly.
The information provided on this channel Melanin and Albinoid and its videos on Youtube should not be considered as professional advice. I am not a licensed professional in Medicine, I studied Information Tecnology. All the content published on this site and my channel are Natural Home Remedies to keep myself healthy.